Friday, June 6, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything...


So I officially put clothing on my dog last week.  While that was one of the strict promises I had to make to Tyler before getting Misfit, (No clothing on dog, No family pictures with dog, etc.), I couldn't resist this cute little blue polo at the store.  It was really funny though because I put it on Misfit while Ty was on his way home, and took him down to the office to wait for him.  A bunch of the guys came in before he did, and were loving Misfit's new look!  It was even funnier because the shirt (is that what I should call it?) was way too small for Misfit so it was somewhat of a "muscle tee".  Anyways, when Ty walked in he stopped dead in his tracks and said something that won't be repeated here, and then went and took the shirt off Misfit.  I put it right back on, and after Ty got over the initial shock he was laughing pretty hard at him.  I'm pretty sure Misfit loved the attention.  It is, however, the first and last time Misfit will ever wear "clothing" (not counting the Radebaughs upcoming Halloween party), so I figured I'd post some pictures about it.  




We had a really fun BBQ this past Sunday, (thank you Bell's, the games really added!), and Haylee had her first icecream cone!  Karen, I'm sorry that I'm sounding like I'm her mom, but I mainly am posting this so you can save it to your computer!  She looked so dang cute sticking her little tongue out for icecream!

This lovely photo is for everyone who heard me ranting about not having a pool at our apartments this summer.  As you can see, we're doing just fine without one :).  L-R: Kaitlyn, Vanessa, Me, and Rach.  Not Pictured: Huge ant hill under my floaty.  

9 comments:

Meags said...

oh my heck! i can't believe y'all don't have a pool! what were you thinking!? haha ... i don't know what i would do if we didn't have one! cute shirt on your dog! everyone here is buying a dog too but i just can't bring myself to even want one ... ever:) hope you are doing well!

Allison said...

OH Misfit looks soooooo adorable!!! I miss my little buddy! We have been trying out our baby clothes on Piper, she does NOT like it at all! I think Misfit should be allowed to wear clothes anytime! He just looks so cute in them! I told Landon the other day that I am taking Piper and Minnie to have professional pictures done.....he just said "oh geeze"

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun out there! Have you been watching, So You Think You Can Dance?

Karen said...

Cute post Stac, I got on and checked the minute you left and am so grateful for the ice-cream picture. I totally forgot about her eating ice-cream. The non-pool picture is classic. Love the rafts on grass.

Sarah said...

My husband won't let me buy clothes for our little dog either. I need to do it once though, just to get it off my chest. That is hilarious.

H and E said...

You are too funny, I love the shirt on the dog and the improvising with no pool! It looks like you are having a blast and i am glad you ahve a little buddy to keep you company!

Natalie said...

Love the outfit Misfit! I think he should wear those more often! Looks like you guys are being inventive without a pool! Hopefully no more ants!

Allison said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Don't ask me how...but somehow I found you guys! Your dog is so very cute! I'm excited to see what you guys are up to!