This past week I had the chance to go down to Georgia and stay with my mom, my neice, and my nephew while my oldest brother and his wife went to Puerto Rico. It was so much fun, and I was REALLY looking forward to having some cute pictures, but of course...I forgot my camera! I was so mad when I realized it, so I have nothing to show for all the fun we had! Okay, not nothing...this is my 6 year old neice Emmeline, and my 4 year old nephew Jack after church. How adorable!
We had a really fun time, and I'm so glad I finally got to see where my brother and his family live in Georgia. Hopefully they had as much fun in Puerto Rico as my mom and I did at home with their kids!
While I was gone, Ty emailed me this picture of Misfit, and I absolutely love it because I think you can really see his personality...I know, I'm totally a dog person now. Which reminds me that Misfit totally needs another haircut...
Now, probably the most exciting thing I have to tell is about Ty's office. While I was gone, they had the biggest selling week the security industry has seen this summer! They installed 292 accounts, which may not mean anything to a lot of people, but for us in the security industry it is absolutely AMAZING! I'm so proud of how well Ty is doing this summer, and how well his office is doing! That's the highest selling week Apx has had seen this year, and I'm sure they will continue to do better every week! You're amazing Ty...
This picture is actually from an office dinner a couple weeks ago, when we had installed 67 on a Saturday (sorry I sound like such a stat-nerd, but I'm pretty involved out here so it's really exciting for me!!). Ty ordered Strawberry Daquiri's for everyone and did a cute little toast about how well everyone was doing etc. It was really fun, and the best picture I could find to put :). Anyways, I'm so proud of the boys of Pittsburgh!!!!
Lastly, and ya, least of all...I dyed my hair back to its somewhat natural brownish black color. It was actually weird to get used to because I haven't had it this color for almost two years...here's a pic, that I'm mainly putting so you can see some of Ty's handiwork with the guys in our office, F3's, (in the background). Ty takes a picture of every rep in the office and then puts them on someone else's body, it's a way to track how many sales they have for the summer, but mainly it offers a lot of laughs for us!
6 comments:
Staci... it looks like you guys are sure having fun out there! Your hair looks cute!
Love the new hair color! Great job Ty!
Congrats to Ty! That is sooo awesome! He's a great leader! You look so adorable :) I love you with dark hair! I'm glad things are going good! It's always good to have mom/daughter/sister time too!
Staci you are so cute! I wish I could look as good as you in every hair color!!
I'm so jealous you got to go to Georgia! I wish I could convince Landon to move there I love it! I had heard about the big sale in one day but so exciting about this one!
It looks like you guys are having a great time, I've had fun reading your blog. Congrats on the great sales, new car and cute new hair. Can't wait for you guys to come back! Avery misses her buddy!
Post a Comment