We went to the park today after church, and had a lot of fun playing in the river. It was Misfit's first time in water, (other than the dreaded bath), and he absolutely loved it! We had a lot of fun watching him, and thanks to Rach, ended up getting some fun pictures. I love these ones too because they really show how beautiful Pennsylvania is. I posted the picture above because it ended up looking like a candid family shot that should be in an outdoor living catalogue or something...very funny.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That's so funny that Misfit liked the water! Looks like you guys had a great Sunday afternoon!
I always forget how green it is back east! So pretty! Misfit looks so cute all wet!
You totally look like you should be in a catalog! Send the pic into REI!!! It is so beautiful there, I just went and visited my bro in St. Louis and it is so green like that, I didn't expect it to be so pretty! We are moving at the beginning of August, are you ever coming home before that? I miss you!
Hi Tanner, your mom told me about your and Lando's blog, so I checked it out, looks like you guys are staying busy! Never met your wife, but you guys look like you are having a blast, especially if she has family in GA, that has to be a good sign! We love Atlanta, but its a long way from Federal Way!
Wendy
What a cute family! I miss you Staci!
Such cute pictures in the water. We should take Haylee and Misfit swimming together.
Cute Family!! Jason loves your dog- we will probably never get one but he says if we do it has to be like your dog-
What a cute little lion cub you guys have! Loved the slide show!
I love PA! It is the prettiest place i have ever lived. You two look like you are enjoying the summer and your office is doing so awesome! I can just picture all of us 3 months from now hang'in out in st. george playing tennis, bike riding and venting about the summer months and planning for the next.
For that collage I used a program called Picasa. It's really easy to use :) Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment