Thursday, June 26, 2008

!!FIESTA!!

Happy Birthday Omar!!!



One of our reps, Omar, had his birthday yesterday, so the Radebaughs put together a fiesta for us.  Rachel Radebaugh has to be the best party planner I've ever met, I don't know what we'd do without her!  I have a ton of pictures...so bare with me :).  Oh, and the boots Omar is wearing were left in his apartment by its previous tenant...how bizarrely perfect!

This was my contribution to the party...I stuffed three burro's :).  And tried to dress up like a Senorita, I don't know how well it worked, but it was fun!

 Jordan receiving his mandatory mustache from Kevin.


 
Omar and Ty, before Ty "dressed" up for the party :)




Birthday boy and friends...Brad, Nate, Randy and Omar, (notice the sweet 'staches)


The lovely senoritas, flowers courtesy of Rach Rad.  L-R: Tiffany, Karen, Nicole, Rachel Rad, Rach Williams, Kara, Staci, Jessica, Erin and baby Olive (in her fiesta dress!)



Putting the first pinata to use.  Very entertaining to watch, insanely dangerous however.  I am shocked that a pinata is considered an acceptable game for kids!!!

Another reason pinatas aren't for kids...the boys were pretty excited about some of the goodies inside.  L-R Nate, Michael, Brad, Ty, Omar, Randy, and Eddie

Speedy G and I...
Two anonymous Senoritas...

The happy birthday family...Rachel, Kevin, and Omar.  I'm pretty sure Rach is tickling Omar's tummy...

Ty's faces get progressively weirder as more pictures are taken.  I really wanted to keep this pinata head, instead I just took a picture with it.  

6 comments:

kara said...

That was so much fun last night. If I didn't know you and Tyler before, I would've guessed you were from Tiajuana or at least Baja California. :) You look so cute in the pictures. Rachel definitely knows how to throw a party!! Arrrrrriba!

Lisa P. said...

Hi Stac-
Love your blog! Thanks for finding me. So, is Kevin from Orem? I am pretty sure I went to High school with him. Your hair looks great.

Rach Williams said...

Stac, I have no idea how to comment so I hope this works. I was going to text you but this way is so much funner... you looked way hot mama last night and I was very impressed with the hair. You looked awesome! Wait, YOU are awesome!

Natalie said...

Looks like such a fun party! I really like your hair! Pinata's are dangerous...we had one at Kendahl's bday and I thought little kids heads were going to get knocked off!

H and E said...

What a fun party! I love having themed parties they just go over so much better. I agree about the pinatas, the kids are either crying because someone got hit or they didn't get enough candy. NOT GOOD!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Staci... you guys sure look like you are having a blast! We need to have a party here! That is fun that you took Misfit in the water... my little monsters won't go in!