Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hard Working Hubby


So I know it looks, and sounds, like I don't have a husband during the summers...but in fact I do!  And we actually manage to have a lot of fun together despite his bizarre work hours (which in his case, range from 9am to 3am at times).  Memorial Day is one of the two days in the summer that the guys stop knocking early, so needless to say it's very exciting!  We went to dinner and saw the new Indiana Jones.  I was snapping pictures of Ty while he was talking with his guys, everyone thought I was weird, but I thought he looked really cute :).  The picture at the top is outside of the movie theatre, there was the prettiest sunset that night!!  Fabulous picture, thanks to Chase...


This is how I'm used to seeing Tyler...surrounded by a bunch of boys wearing Apx Alarm shirts!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful sunset picture! I know the feeling of being husbandless...hopefully you're going to be working on your tan soon and that will keep you occupied!

Meags said...

hey sta! love the pics! looks like you are enjoying PA! so i have some news for you .... unless you have heard already but i am PrEgO! if you haven't heard ... i am happy to be the first to tell you!:) anyway, hope all is well!

H and E said...

I'm glad you got your husband for a little bit, that is hard being apart so much, I feel ya! Hey are you coming back to visit anytime soon. I want to see you before we leave!