Saturday, May 3, 2008

New, Old, Pennsylvania, Bold...

ODE TO ZIPPY...

So the Volkswagon had its last hurrah driving across the country with Ty.  It'd had been giving us problems for a few months, and finally gave up once Ty got to Pennsylvania.  I was really sad because I hadn't been prepared for him to get rid of it, and I love love loved that car! 
So I had finally resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to have a car over the summer, and that Ty was going to be driving a sick Cobalt rental all summer.  I arrived in Pittsburgh and Ty picked me up in Jordan's jeep because we were now car-less.  We pulled up to our cute apartments and when he opened the garage this was inside!!!
Needless to say I was really really really excited.  I had become obsessed with this car recently, and by the way he was talking he made it sound like it wouldn't be a good idea...but wahoo he tricked me!  As you can tell by how ecstatic I look, I was really really excited, and really really surprised!
I like this picture just because it got my cute new car and my cute little puppy!  So other than my cute car I've just been working in the office everyday since we've been here.  I love working in the office, but it has become more and more stressful as the guys start selling more and more accounts!  Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures from Pittsburgh to put up soon!
And me and Misfit got new hair-do's before we headed out here, so here's our glamour shots!
   
        

14 comments:

becca said...

hahahaha. look at your hair!!! it is awesome!!!

becca said...

i want to see a larger picture.

Karen said...

I'm so grateful for the new post, even though I see you everyday now. It's sad that the first time I get to see your car its on the blog but it's so freaking cute Staci. I can't wait to go for a drive in it (straight to the mall)

Allison said...

Oh your poor car!!! How exciting that you got a new one though! you and misfit look fantastic, he almost looks like a puppy again! Too cute! I glad you guys made it there safe, we are really gonna miss you this summer!

Hild Family said...

Have fun this summer! We'll miss you in the neighborhood. Your new car is very cute- how nice of Tyler to surprise you!!!

Natalie said...

Love the new car! I didn't know ty got RID of Zippy?! I thought that is what he would drive all summer...so sad you didn't get to say goodbye :) Well I hope you are loving Pittsburgh...can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. I also hope that Misfit has finally adjusted!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Staci! Your car is so cute! I have a blog now, it's mikekira@blogspot.com. Have fun in Pennsylvania! We need to get together when you come back to Utah. It's disgusting how long it has been since I've seen you!
Kira

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

So fun that Ty got you a new car! LOVE the mazda3...isn't it super cool inside? how is pittsburg? how is misfit!? is he adjusting...bentley was always weird when we moved. they miss him...lucy still looks out the door all day waiting for him to come around the wall...

Jason and Amy said...

Sweet ride. It even has a bow on it like in commercials.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

YOur new car matches your new hair, I love it!!

Nikki & Hal said...

Hey kids! I just wanted to stop by and leave a comment because Hal and I have a blog. I love your hair and your new car!

TYLER and JESSICA said...

Oh my gosh, Stacey Bell Williams! I have not seen you for ages. You look like a different person! I hope your summer is going well.

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

I'm going to miss the Zipster! Thanks for the comment on the my blog! I am not a fan of those pictures...but my hair is the same since you left! I think we were just in shade! I hope you are getting settled! Talk to you soon!

Brooke Boren said...

Staci I found your blog. Your hair is adorable! I am joining the married gang this August as well!