Friday, March 6, 2009

The Long & The Short of It

I'm always trying to figure out what to do with my hair, and I tend to change my mind every other day, so I decided to get some input.  My friend Lisa has done a couple "questionnaire" type posts that looked fun, so this is mine :)


Which is your fav...

Long: (funny picture...)

OR
Short: (Our matching hair days...)

OR

AND
Brown:

OR
Blonde: (on both of us :)

OR
Red: (Don't worry I won't feel bad if no one votes this one...Misfit might though)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  I hope everyone's doing great! :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, I think you pull of every single one of them perfectly! Seriously.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Wow your hair is so gorgeous long!!
I think it is actually really cute medium, brown (its always safe to go in the middle)

kara said...

Since I've only ever known you with short hair...I can't believe what a different person you look like with long! It's unbelievable! So that is my vote, go for the long!

Dan and Tara said...

I vote for long! I've always thought your hair was so gorgeous long. Its always so healthy and silky smooth!

Carly said...

I am so used to seeing you with your gorgeous long brown hair. I love it that way! I say go long again! You don't look like the Staci I remember with shorter hair :) Still as stunning as ever though!

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

I love them all but i think medium and short are my fav! Any color I'm waiting for purple though!

Davis Valley Classic said...

You can pull all of them off, but long reminds me of the good ol' high school days, so of course I'm voting long! Plus I have long hair and I know you're biggest goal in life is to be just like me, so that might be the best choice! ;)

Viewmont High School Class of 2004 said...

Hey Staci. This is Jacy Holbrook. I just started a new viewmont high school class blog and i was wondering if it was ok to add your link to the blog?
the blog is
www.viewmonthigh2004.blogspot.com

let me know
Thanks, jacy
dnysgrl@hotmail.com

H and E said...

Staci, I love the pics of the old long haired days. It brings back so many memories. I loved your long hair but i know when you had it for so long it can be hard. My vote is for medium to short dark hair. However, that is what I love about you is that you can pull all of it off!

Malerie said...

My vote is long or medium, and brown. I LOVED your hair in High School.. i'm super jealous of it.

Jen said...

So I looked at this awhile ago and wanted to respond but haven't been able to until now! I think you look amazing with whatever hairstyle you have because you are so gorgeous! But...I really loved your hair long and dark. I wish my hair looked like that. Or I also really liked the medium and dark picture! I don't remember ever seeing you with it but it was super cute! Good luck!

Kev+Rach said...

Okay first, that is not your real hair. You're wearing a wig right? Crazy long. So my professional opinion. The longer hair is gorgeous of course, though without the proper heels it could make you look short. But short is sexy. I want to be short. Also the long hair embodies a completely different persona that I'm unfamiliar with. Who is that? But of course no one can go wrong with victoria hair. However, my absolute favorite was your short blonde hair in front of the VW. So Sienna Miller times 10. THat's just me. Whatever it is, you are going to have to have an edge to it. So go for a purple perm. Hot.

aly said...

i love LOVE loved your hair when we had that shower for you at becca's apartment forever ago! i think you had just gotten it done and there was one side with a tiny bit longer piece...it was dark too! i loved that look on you. so my final answer is shoulder length and dark and a random red chunk...bright red! i've never been afraid of red!

Kev+Rach said...

http://i.ivillage.com/BS/celebrity_style/hair_makeovers/BS_SiennaMiller_325.jpg

HOT

Karen said...

Wow so many choices to choose from. It took me awhile to look at all my options and cast a vote. But I vote for short and blonde! I feel like that is how I know you the best and it's pretty dang cute. I can't pull off short hair like that so I tell everyone else to instead.

Jay and Haley said...

Uh, can I vote for all of the above??

Natalie said...

I love all of them! I've seen you with all of them and I can't decide which one I like best.
My favs are either the medium and the new do that you have now! Love it short and blonde!

Anonymous said...

Check me out blog-nerds! Stac, your hair should remain short and punk rock for 3 reasons.
1. It accentuates your cute little face, complete with upturned nose.
2. It matches your personality. Short, fun, and sassy or long, plain And common.
3. When most girls cut their hair short the end up looking like puffy headed roosters. I checked the house more than once, no puffy headed birds.

Anonymous said...

Correction. #2 above should end in a '?'

Jeremy and Jani said...

i vote long, you have beautiful hair, very few people can pull of the short look though like you do. Your hair long though is beautiful

Alicia said...

Hey Staci! I have only seen your hair short in person, but I really like it long too. What does Tyler like the best? I really like it blond medium, but I love your fun short hair too and the long dark is beautiful! I don't know, I just wish I was as adventurous as you with my hair!