I got a new sewing machine a month or so ago and have been able to make some really fun things lately! Thanks to some great websites and a talented sister-in-law I've gone from not knowing how to back stitch, to loving sitting in front of my sewing machine all day! Oh and I included the links to where I found each of these projects, if I can do them anyone can!!!!
My first solo project, a fun little sewing bag to keep various sewing odds and ends in...
My very first pair, for my good friend Melanie's baby girl who's due March 26th...
My next pair, for some future baby Ty and I may have some day :)
Probably my favorite pair yet, for my friend Vanessa's baby girl Chloe...
My first little boy pair...coincidentally matching my outfit :)
My next little boy pair that I made for my baby friend Maddix...if only he'd still been a newborne. I'm working on making him some bigger ones that might actually fit!
I just finished making this cute reversible bag for my niece Syd's upcoming birthday...Hannah Montana and Camp Rock :)
I altered the size from the suggested to make it smaller for a little girl...and because of the fabric I used on one side the characters are upside down. Hopefully Syd won't mind too much...
Hopefully I'll have some more fun projects to post soon!
17 comments:
Wow Staci! I'm impressed, what cute shoes and bags! Maybe I'll have to copy you and start up this new hobby!
Staci holy cow! You are so talented! When I get prego in 15 years I'll have you make my baby shoes! :)
Okay, those baby shoes are too cute. I've been attempting to learn to sew too , but it looks like I haven't had as much luck (talent) as you! I'm very impressed!
Look at you Miss Staci homemaker, wow you are talented! I love all the stuff you are making. I wish I could sew but I just don't think that is one thing that I am going to do in my lifetime! I love the baby shoes, will you make me a pair someday!
WOW! You are so amazing! I really do want to learn to sew..someday! You are too nice to make Maddix some shoes, he will love them and so will I!
Dang girl you are amazing!! When are you going to open a store? I love all those items. It inspires me to be crafty. Can't wait to see you guys
You and Rachel with those dang cute baby shoes. I just love 'em!!
Staci, you are so talented! Have I mentioned how much we love the little shoes you made for us! I can't wait to see them on our little girl! Thanks again. I feel privileged to have something so cute you made.
how crafty! i love all the stuff you made; so cute! maybe ill get into that someday. Congrats too on your move to Boston soon!
Staci, Seriously you are so tallented i'm so jealous. If only we were going to the same place this summer i would have you teach. You could sell that stuff on etsy so quick. Nice work woman.
You are awesome, I think I'll break out my sewing machine today just to see if I can come up with something cute. Those shoes are so stinkin' cute!
That's awesome! LOTS of projects!! I'm going to bring my sewing machine this summer and we'll have to do some projects... mostly clothes and shoes and bags for Olive...hehe;) SUCH great stuff! You are talented!
Soooo cute!
Etsy Etsy!!!
Hi Stacy, this is STephanie GArdner (Natalie Mealey's neighbor) anyway, my blog is private, but I just saw that you have one, and saw that you love to sew! I am obsessed with it too. I have a couple links on my blog to things I like to sew too! Anyway, if you email me, stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com, I can add your email address to my blog list so you can view it. I think it would be fun to see yours more often!
Staci, look at you go!! You know you're gonna have to teach me how to do all of this! :)
cute cute cute!!!! You for sure will have to teach me this summer!! You are so talented Staci!! wow!! :)
You really could sale those. There are 3 boutiques in the area that I know for sure would die to have them in their store. I'm thinking millions could be made. And, if you make some in my size I promise to where them in public to promote them. So stinkin cute.
Post a Comment