Monday, February 9, 2009

Summer 2009 Destination!

Everyone has been really excited to find out where we are going for this summer, so Ty did something fun to tell them.  

Click here and make sure your volume is turned up!

13 comments:

becca said...

hmm. i don't have any headphones with me, and i can't turn it up loud at work. i think you should post a comment on my blog and tell me.

Jason & Nicole said...

Staci- I am so so so excited too!!! We are going to have a blast this summer!!

Natalie said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you and me! I get to come visit you in such an awesome place! :)

Allison said...

You guys were here last night and didn't even say anything?! How exciting for you, just don't come home with a strange accent :)

Karen said...

Wow, that will be so awesome!!! I think the girls get more excited about the destinations than the guys. It's so weird thinking about not going out this year. Who is going to keep you company in the office for all those long days?! That makes me sad another girl is going to have to resume my position as office entertainer

Dan and Tara said...

I just have to say me and my husband are so jealous. We are HUGE Red Sox Fans and we've been to Boston a couple of times and love the city! My family has been a fan of Boston since before I was born! If you can, make it a goal to go to Fenway Park! its incredible!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

That is so awesome!! I love how clever y'all are:)

casey.chelsea.cali said...

That is so awesome!! I love how clever y'all are:)

aly said...

how fun! i bet you are so glad to finally know! that is a very cool way for him to announce that! what a clever guy! when do you leave?

Lisa P. said...

Hi Stac-

I found you again on Linda's blog. First I would like to say that you are so cute! I love your style, please take me shopping. I am in such a work from home, go to school have a child rutt. HELP!!
Second of all, Boston will be so amazing. You will love it. Third of all next time you are in SLC I would love to go to lunch.

Lisa P. said...

Hi Stac-

I found you again on Linda's blog. First I would like to say that you are so cute! I love your style, please take me shopping. I am in such a work from home, go to school have a child rutt. HELP!!
Second of all, Boston will be so amazing. You will love it. Third of all next time you are in SLC I would love to go to lunch.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

EXCITING!!! It's fun you get to live in so many fun places! You'll be so close to the Big Apple for lots of shopping trips! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! ;0)