Hi Staci, i hope you guys are doing well, i love looking at your fun projects you're doing! I am so curious to know what you decided to do with your hair! You should post a picture:)
Okay, I guess you're not so lame since you have the excuse of moving to Boston that weekend! You're forgiven! She named him Miles, cute ha? I love your book blog by the way, it's getting me pumped to read again, I'll let you know how it goes :)
5 comments:
What a great idea...i too like to read when i have the time :) This will hopefully give me some good ideas! Thanks!
So cool Staci! I am going to be reading the blog all the time, I love reading so much and I always need good ideas!
This is awesome! I love a good book but hate to waste time with a dumb one. I'll be following this one for sure!
Hi Staci, i hope you guys are doing well, i love looking at your fun projects you're doing! I am so curious to know what you decided to do with your hair! You should post a picture:)
Okay, I guess you're not so lame since you have the excuse of moving to Boston that weekend! You're forgiven! She named him Miles, cute ha? I love your book blog by the way, it's getting me pumped to read again, I'll let you know how it goes :)
Post a Comment