Thursday, October 23, 2008

Landon and Alli are Parents!!!

Chloe Burke Williams

       10lbs 23.1 inches
(3 days old in this picture, and sooooo wide-eyed!!!!)


Tyler and I got a brand new niece this Monday, October 20 around 6:30pm. Ty had been at the hospital since about 8am that morning, but the baby was certainly worth the wait!!!!!  I had to go to school, but luckily little Chloe waited til I got there to come :)  We had fun at the hospital waiting for her arrival...

     I had taken homework to do, but it was too exciting to study!

The excited soon-to-be grandparents!       Ty, Jay, Jordan, and Haley staying entertained 

Landon and Ty...right after Landon's baby girl entered the world, I think he was in shock!

We got to go back to the hospital and see the proud parents and Chloe a couple of days after, and Ty got to see her again once she'd gone home...she's absolutely adorable!

Ty, Haley, and I all taking turns holding Chloe...she slept the whole time :)

Wide-eyed Chloe!

4 comments:

H and E said...

She is adorable, little babies are the best thing ever. Congrats Auntie!

Jennie said...

She is beautiful! I bet Len and Laura are so excited to be grandparents finally :) I love her name too! Congrats! Are you next?? :)

Karen said...

congrats!!! New nieces are so much fun. I can't believe she was 10 lbs! She is so cute and have fun with her.

Nikki & Hal said...

What a cute baby! I love those big eyes.