Happy Halloween!!
This past Saturday Ty and I had my family down for a Halloween get together. We're going to be out of town on Halloween so this way we got to see everyone in their costumes a week early! It was so fun to see everyone, and I was amazed at how good the costumes were! Thanks for coming you guys!
My mom and dad were a Cowboy and a Witch. My dad had on a pair of chaps that had been his when he was 11 years old! They looked awesome, but apparently weren't very comfortable because he didn't keep them on :) And mom, sorry again that I got you such an awful cape! But the hat was awesome!
My brother Brett and his wife Jill were a vampire couple, and their costumes were hands down the best! You guys looked awesome!! Aidan was Jack Sparrow, and Makenzy was Tinkerbell...so cute!
My brother Marc and his fiance :) Ashley were Mice...Ashley had the coolest mouse ears/nose combo I'd ever seen! They both had cute tails on too, I wish I'd gotten pictures of them. Sydney was Ariel...pretty as a princess!
Ty and I coordinated colors...not really but it worked out that way! I was Minnie Mouse, and I gained a whole mouse family with Marc and Ashley! And Ty was an old school biker, but that's only one of many titles you could give him :) He looked awesome! It was the kind of costume that was almost too believable...I loved it though!
Kenzy was so cute as a little fairy, and every time she heard music she danced in the middle of the room, it was the cutest thing ever!
I think this is the best picture ever :)! We had a family jam session, and Ty looked perfectly at home on the drums!
The Marc Mouse band on the left, and the Vampire Vocals on the right. Am I clever or what?
Ty and Aidan made the cutest duo...and Aidan was so excited because they "won" when they sang together :). What a cute uncle and nephew. And pink haired niece in the background! :)
Thank you guys for coming, we had so much fun, (see above)!! I feel like Halloween has already come and gone now, but really it was just a practice session for the real deal! Happy Halloween everyone!
7 comments:
You make a cute mouse Staci! And your husband looks hilarious!
Staci, you guys have the coolest costumes! Where did you find your little dress and stuff? I get so frustrated at Halloween because I can't find good costumes that are fun. Share your secret!
I'm so glad you got Rachel's costume...it looks so cute on you! Looks like you guys had fun! Halloween in Vegas jus won't be the same :)
So fun! That is so cute of you to have your family down for Halloween! It looks like you guys had a blast and you make an adorable mouse! Miss you...
Staci i miss you! we need to get together soon! you look so cute!
love ya- maureen
Happy Halloween!! What a fun party and I loved seeing all the great costumes! You make a great minnie
You are such a cute Minnie! I love to dress up! Tone was a good sport this year cuz he usually opts out ;) Ty looks like a real rock star too! He could've been your Mickey! Hope you guys are doing good! Maybe we can get together over the holidays ... you going to Idaho? Let me know when we can plan something <3
Post a Comment