So I had to split up my post because it got a little lengthy. Here are some more happenings of late :)
This is a few sundays ago when Ty, Neal, Sam, and me went to the Andy Warhol museum in downtown. Andy Warhol was one heck of a weird guy.
We had a little baby shower get together earlier this week for Katie and Tiffany, both of whom are expecting baby girls this winter! It was really fun, and I'm way bummed I didn't get a group picture...
Tiffany on the left, and Katie on the right, showing some of their goods...
I fell madly in love with those little pink moccasins...and I have a picture of every girl individually with Katie and Tiffany, so any of you who were there and want pictures get me your email address!! Good luck girls!
Karaoke this week...I'm afraid it may have been our last week :( I'm so glad we found karaoke at Jay's, it was really helpful practice for my aspiring vocal performance career. I've probably said this a thousand times, but I have so many great videos of performances from Jay's, and I am going to put them together in a video whenever Ty has some time to help me with it :) So look forward to that!
Karaoke this week...L-R Stephan, Omar, Nate, Neal, Jordan, Big Mouth, and me

6 comments:
I'm glad I at least got to see a pictures of the inside of Jay's. I can't believe I never went there this summer. Thanks for putting together the baby shower for the girls. It was really fun!
I am totally supposed to be studying right now, but I h ad to get on here and see what you're up to. I actually had a "NEED Staci" moment tonight but it was late by the time I was going to phone. I'm fine. I'm so glad to see pics of what's been going on since I left. I can hardly believe it's been like a month! Anyway, hope to see you soon :)
Such a fun summer! Eric loved the Karaoke nights...too bad we can't find anything like that around here! Can't wait to see you guys...soon!
thanks for posting fun pics! Miss you guys and so glad we got to spend the summer with you! I'll be checkin' in on your guys during the year... via this blog thing:) Oh it is good for something huh? Karen.. if you're out there... I need an invite to your blog please:)
Hi Staci,
Just wanted to make sure you got my text about dinner at 7 on Oct 11 at Robintinos. It should be really fun I hope you can come, let me know.
Kira
Staci, I feel like we left you in pittsburgh. I need an update from your utah life. Hope you're doing well and having fun in school. Your last semester!!!! Holy cow, you're almost done :)
Post a Comment