To all those out there who are wondering why in the world I won't post something new...if such a person does exist: A book has recently entered my life that has made it impossible to do much else than read. While I've been needing to add some new posts, such as my Utah family reunion, parents trip to Pittsburgh, and Karaoke movie; I currently do not have the time. So, adieu, until I finish Breaking Dawn.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hahahahahahahah!! You're hilarious Stac!
I completly understand
we all relate! i've noticed most blogs have stopped since the 2nd :) i just started today! we'll chat about the end of the saga when we finish!!
shoot Stac! that comment from ty, jess and hunter is really me Jennie, I just realized my sister was still logged in on my laptop! :)
I just finished today...it was amazing!
Ooh I am jealous I have been wanting to read that. Once I get settled in I am for sure cuddling up on the couch and hiding away while I am all alone up in calgary!
Can you just come back to Utah already... so we can hang out?!
I'm not complaining about my new little neice but I am dying to get back to my book! Just finished book two! I have a little theory about what is going to happen! I'll have to call or text you and tell you :)
Post a Comment