Sunday, June 27, 2010

KC Babies!

We got to have Nat and Maddix here visiting us for the last few days, so we did a baby shower for all the pregnant girls in our office while they were here. It turned out really fun, and I'm so excited for all the new baby's--two of which are going to be born here!



Haylee perched atop Karen's belly was so stinking cute! I couldn't believe it didn't hurt!

Thanks Nat for taking care of Rocco for the whole thing! Way to go on those chubby, pasty white thighs baby Rocco! And I love Maddix in the corner of this picture :)

The pregnant girlies! L-R Erin, Karen, Nat, and Kendra

Everyone at the shower! L-R (Back) Kendra & Mason, Erin & Olive, Nat, Karen & Haylee, Staci & Rocco, Cornelia L-R (Front) Jess & Brinnley, Chelsea

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks again for the cute shower! Rocco is such a good baby and so cute :)