Father's Day might be my new favorite holiday. It was so fun doing little things for Ty, and then having them be from Rocco :) We had a really fun day! We went to a little Father's Day photo session they did at a baby shop by us, and here are some of the cutest pictures from Father's Day!
This last one may be my absolute favorite picture ever ever ever. The photographer just sent a few over so I'm excited to see more!
And a smiley little guy heading to the pool:
I did a few posts, so scroll down! :)




6 comments:
All your pics turned out so cute... Thanks for thinking of this!
Oh boy he is a little cutie, I hate that i still have not been able to meet him. I know Blakely and him would love eachother!
looks like you are keeping busy and he is just getting even more adorable by the second!
Ok, where do I even begin commenting. I think a good solid, OH MY GOSH is in order. This kid is sooooooo cute. I love every single picture that you have of him. The smiles are so adorable I can hardly stand it. The picture of Rocco and Ty together is so sweet. Of course YOU put that shower together because you are an amazing event planner... and the tie picture you put up melts my heart. I'm so glad that he enjoys it. My purpose in making it was for his enjoyment. LOVE you guys!! :)
So... I know you probably get this all the time but I REALLY mean it. Rocco is darling, and I bet his personality is just as fun! I love his little face! Cute cute pictures.
such cute pictures, Rocco is a little stud muffin. And seriously, you should be a professional party planner! your baby showers look like so much fun.
Post a Comment