Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rocco-Baby

We had some pictures done with Rocco when he was 2 weeks old, here are a few of my favorites!






11 comments:

becca said...

cutest things i've ever seen.

Jeremy and Jani said...

I love these pictures, super different i love it!

Rach Williams said...

Even though I've already seen these I still LOOOVE them. They are so "not what everyone has" and I love them all the more for that. That last one needs to be blown up and posted all over your house. DARLING baby Stac, you done well. Haha.

H and E said...

Staci these are awesome and so you and Tyler. They capture your style perfectly. You look absolutely wonderful and i love his little gray outfit! Miss you!

Jay and Haley said...

I love these! I need to see that cute widdle soon!

The Crazy Coxes said...

I love your pics! What a sweet baby!!!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

What a stunning family. Miss you.

Scott and Shay said...

Way cute...I love them!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Awwww he's starting to look like you stace! he is so cute. I like the pic with misfit in it.

aly said...

LOVE! your family is so adorable. you look like celebrities in people magazine introducing their little bundle of joy to the world.

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Staci those pics are THE BEST!!! What sweet family pics. Rocco is adorable!