Rocco is 7 weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe it...that means in another week he'll be two months old, which I REALLY can't believe! He is so much fun, every day he seems to do something new! Here are some of the things he's been up to lately...
Staring peacefully out the window, looking like such a big boy! (and this was at like 4 weeks!)
Having tummy time--which he has a love-hate relationship with...
Hanging out with dad...in his dad's favorite outfit
Wishing dad a safe flight to Mexico! We missed him while he was gone for four days...
Saying hi to his cousin Krew while we were up at Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend
Finding his way out of his Rocco Taco...much to his mom's dismay (when his hands are out he wakes himself up!)
Pondering things while napping. Oh and yes, working on plumping his cheeks up!
Getting all dressed up for his Aunt Faith's baptism :)
Looking like such a big boy in his high tops!
This picture cracks me up because he's looking down at them like he's trying to figure out what those big things at the ends of his legs are!
And he's not sure if he likes them...
And last but not least, posing for pictures with mom and dad
He's the best :)
9 comments:
That bowtie!! Are you kidding? Soo cute! My kids will be needing style advice from Rocco. We rock the hand knit hats around here. Time does go by too fast, right?
Oh gosh Staci...he is ADORABLE! And I love all of his little outfits!
He is so dang cute!! I love all the pictures they are so adorable! can't wait to finally meet him!
could he be any cuter?? seriously.
He is so very cute!! Good job you guys!
oh my heck i need to come see your little man. He is so cute! I am glad things are going so well. You are such a cute little Mama!
he has such a cute little face. i love how you guys dress him :)
He is so much fun! Too cute. the bowtie has got to be the cutest thing ever!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting...i hate that I haven't been able to hang out and see you guys more often!
Love the picutres that your photographer took, they also looked awesome in your house!
You and Ty are the cutest parents!
Post a Comment