So the two other office girls out here in Boston both left today, so I'd been trying to fit in as much as I could before they left!! Here are some of the fun things I've been doing :)
Dance Class!
I found the best dance studio ever out here, and have been trying to go as much as I can! They offer classes every night, so I've been going about twice a week. Erin has been able to come with me a bunch, so it's been so much fun! I keep telling Tyler I would move to Boston permanently JUST so I could keep going to this dance class! I'm going to miss it so much...
The Beach!
This is the beach in Hull, a little town about 15 minutes away from us, and this is the Saturday I dragged Rachel out there to spend the day with me. It was packed! We ate at a cute beachfront restaurant, got ice cream, and laid on the beach most of the day. Even though of course I didn't get a single picture with Rachel or me actually in it, it was a great day. Thanks to Rach who has been humoring me throughout our adventures...
Six Flags!
On Monday Rachel and I drove out to the area 2 hours away where the boys have been selling and went to the Six Flags water park...once again I didn't get a single picture of us frolicking at the park--but we rode the world famous, one of a kind Water Coaster (left), and even rode the nausea-inducing Tomahawk (right). I know, it's hard to believe two pregnant girls can party so hard. It was a great day, took me right back to all the summers I spent at Lagoon. I love Lagoon.



2 comments:
So jealous of the dance classes, I wish we lived close and could take them everyday together. There is a great studio here but I am so busy teaching aerobics classes my body can't handle anymore, or my schedule. SOme day!
i went to a water park and to Universal Studios when i was 17 weeks pregnant... everyone looked at me like i was crazy, since i had a nice little baby bump. I'm pretty sure since i went to a theme park that that is the reason why my baby loves to flip and be thrown and tossed all over the place... maybe your baby will love it too!
Post a Comment