I'm so behind on posting from out here in Boston...so here's a birthday party we had for Omar a couple weeks ago!
Every guy had to wear a mandatory "Mexi-Stash" (totally inappropriate, I know, but Omar chose it...:). I tried to get pictures of everyone who was there, but I missed a lot of people, so sorry! Here's who I got:
Vanessa helped decorate the room, so it looked very festive...
Rach, who of course made all the goodies, made Omar a birthday brownie, so we had a festive round of Happy Birthday singing for him. I'm in awe of these pictures because the room was pitch black while I took them...
Kevin bringing the brownie, complete with sparklers, in
Omar, and friends, getting way excited about his brownie...
Happy Birthday Omar!
Rach found the most indestructible pinata for the event ever!!
Omar giving it a few whacks...with our broom
Then Adam gave it a few swings...
Then Kev went at it...luckily Tyler, who was holding the pinata, came away unscathed...
And finally Ty managed to manually rip it apart...
And this, of course, followed...
Everytime anything happens in the office, someone has to be "hoisted up". I can't say how many times during the meeting I've heard someone yell "Hoist him up!" (usually Neal yelling). Thank goodness no one has been hurt yet...so here's Omar being hoisted. We have nearly an identical picture from last years "O" party :)
And finally, the party planner herself, and the girl who provided her house and ovens... Thanks again Rach!



3 comments:
What a fun party, I remember you posting about this party last year, nothing like fun traditions! I love the new header so cute!
Love the parties you guys have out there! I was expecting to see your hair dark in these pics...I know you have been wanting to go back dark for a long time :)
Do you realize how annoying it is that I can't I comment after every photo. I have so much to say! Staci not only cleaned up the mess but did just as much cooking. She as everyone knows continually undermines her amaziness.
Post a Comment