I have been waiting for you to post this! I am beyond excited for you guys! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see your prego belly in a couple months, you are going to be so cute!
Yeah, I could not be more excited for you! You guys are going to be the best parents ever! And I must say January 2010 is going to be a great time! Keep in touch!
soooooo excited for you!!! i hope you're feeling good! bay was a january baby ... it's good because by the time they are a few months old and you want to take them out a bit, spring is usually right around the corner :) love you guys!! congrats!
I can't tell you how excited I am, and I've already told you, but I'M SO EXCITED and I so wish I was there with you this summer to watch your growing belly. Staci I have some sad news for you and I know you will be sad with me but my car died. My little cam lost her transmission and we are car shopping. I know, crazy right?! How could this happen? I just won't be the same without my beater car but it had to happen sometime I guess.
I should come visit. I always beg weston to go but his argument is always the guys have no time to hang out with us. So forget Weston. Haylee and I should come by ourselves and play with the girls.
We are so happy for you! It is so fun to be a mom and dad! You guys will have such a cutie I am sure! Hope Boston is going great! Staci, I hope you are feeling good and not feeling too exhausted. I remember being pretty tired those first few months.
yes, this is definitely newsworthy!!!! CONGRATS! yay for babies! being a mom is the best! how far along are you?? i hope this first part of pregnancy is good for you! i am so excited for you two!
Yahoo, I knew it was going to be coming soon. Every time I see that you guys have a new update on my google reader I wonder if this will be the post! CONGRATS, we can't wait to meet lil' williams! Keep us updated!
yahoo! congrats! that is very exciting for you two! You'll love it.. sometimes might be crazy but all in all amazing!! Love the pic, it's very very cute!!
Congrats!!! How exciting!!! I'm a blog stalker.....not really. I'm friends with Tyler's mom and I'm so excited that you are making her a grandma again! Congratulations to ALL of you!
34 comments:
I have been waiting for you to post this! I am beyond excited for you guys! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see your prego belly in a couple months, you are going to be so cute!
Yeah, I could not be more excited for you! You guys are going to be the best parents ever! And I must say January 2010 is going to be a great time! Keep in touch!
That is such a cute way to tell people that. Love the picture. And congratulations!
Very cute blog announcement, I'm excited for you!
congrats! that is so exciting! our little babies will be close in age! hope you're not too sick!
Congratulations! Being a mom is the best thing in the world! Hopefully the baby comes in January, and not late December around Christmas :)
WooHoo!!! Congratulations you guys, I'm so excited for you.
Cute pic!!! You already know how excited we are but congrats again!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are always so clever with your posts:) Hope you are feeling well and I too, can't wait to see pictures of your cute belly!
soooooo excited for you!!! i hope you're feeling good! bay was a january baby ... it's good because by the time they are a few months old and you want to take them out a bit, spring is usually right around the corner :) love you guys!! congrats!
shut up shut up shut up! I am so happy for you! congratulations! i can't wait to see what a little staci will look like!
I can't tell you how excited I am, and I've already told you, but I'M SO EXCITED and I so wish I was there with you this summer to watch your growing belly. Staci I have some sad news for you and I know you will be sad with me but my car died. My little cam lost her transmission and we are car shopping. I know, crazy right?! How could this happen? I just won't be the same without my beater car but it had to happen sometime I guess.
WOW!!! CONGRATS! sooo exciting!
I should come visit. I always beg weston to go but his argument is always the guys have no time to hang out with us. So forget Weston. Haylee and I should come by ourselves and play with the girls.
Congratulations!! You will be such a cute mom! And such a cute way to announce it--I love it!
Sorry... that's from me! Katie (Hoddenbach) Warner
Congrats! 2010 - good year.
We are so happy for you! It is so fun to be a mom and dad! You guys will have such a cutie I am sure! Hope Boston is going great! Staci, I hope you are feeling good and not feeling too exhausted. I remember being pretty tired those first few months.
Congratulations...being a parent is the absolute funnest most exciting thing! I'm excited for you to keep us updated!
We are so so so so excited for you guys. We can't wait to see what the little bean is.
yes, this is definitely newsworthy!!!! CONGRATS! yay for babies! being a mom is the best! how far along are you?? i hope this first part of pregnancy is good for you! i am so excited for you two!
Hooray!!! That is definatly newsworthy!! Misfit really needed a sibling to play with:)
Yay Yay Yay! Keep us posted! I'm so excited for you!
Yahoo, I knew it was going to be coming soon. Every time I see that you guys have a new update on my google reader I wonder if this will be the post! CONGRATS, we can't wait to meet lil' williams! Keep us updated!
oh my heck i am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!
yahoo! congrats! that is very exciting for you two! You'll love it.. sometimes might be crazy but all in all amazing!! Love the pic, it's very very cute!!
Congratulations to both of you!!! That is such a cute way to tell your blogging friends you're expecting!!! You'll be the cutest preggo ever! :)
wow congrats! you guys will be such fun parents! perfect time to have a little one for our hectic summers! hope all is well!!!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news and I think you guys are going to be awesome parents! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying the summer.
Congrats! I love the way that you decided to post it on your blog! You are going to love being a mom...its the greatest job in the WORLD!
I totally blog stalked you guys. ha ha. Im glad I found you and read the great news!! congrats!
Congrats!!! How exciting!!! I'm a blog stalker.....not really. I'm friends with Tyler's mom and I'm so excited that you are making her a grandma again! Congratulations to ALL of you!
CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome. We are thrilled for you guys.
Post a Comment