I have some random things to post...so enjoy!
*Boston*
Jess organized a really fun potluck at my apartment last week, and of course I forgot to pull my camera out until after some of the girls had already left, but here are some of the pictures I got!
Olive (Erin Colby's little girl) followed me around while I had my camera out and would smile so good when I took pictures of her! She is such a cutie, and a natural little performer!
Here are some of the girls I was able to get pictures of...
L-R: Erin, Michelle, Chelsea, and Brooke
L-R: Shawna and Chloe, Kelsie, Megan and Ben
Vanessa and Chloe, and Erin and Ben
L-R: Jen and Savannah, Jessica, Me and Olive, and Karly. I like to tell myself Olive really liked me this day, but I think she was mainly loving the camera!
A picture I managed to snap of Rach as she was leaving. I realized I haven't posted any pictures of our apartment either, so this kind of gives an idea of what the main floor looks like at least. It's absolutely perfect for having big groups over and rambunctious little kids...
I love having so many girls out here, and thanks everyone for coming!
*Baby*
Thank you to everyone who commented on our baby post, it was so fun to hear from so many people! We're really excited, and excited that all of our friends can share with us now too! I don't have much to update because it's still so early, I'm 7 weeks now (way early...we're crazy for telling everyone we know), but I haven't been sick at all yet so we're just hoping that keeps up!
My mom and dad sent us these pretty flowers the day after we told them we were expecting...they lived for almost two weeks it was awesome! Thanks again mom and dad, now you can see how pretty they were!
I made Ty take maybe 10,000 pictures with me because I was going to use one to announce we were expecting, but we didn't like any of them so it ended up being a waste of time...but here are a few from the whole ordeal!
This was Ty's announcement board for his meeting last Friday...so cute...
Last but not least:
*Misfit*
And his Horribly Bad No Good hair cut:
I took Misfit to Petsmart for his regular haircut, and when I picked him up I saw this naked little alien faced dog. For those of you who have seen Misfit, he does not usually look like a naked skeleton alien! The crazy lady at Petsmart shaved his entire face, including shaving off ALL of his whiskers, and turned my cute little puppy into a terrifying naked thing. Needless to say it was very traumatizing for me...but we think he's starting to look a little better, either that or we've just gotten used to his crazy face!
This is just a couple days after the cut...so he was still way scary looking (ignore the messy bathroom in the background)
This was just a few days ago, and I like to think he's starting to look a little bit more normal! One day hopefully we'll have that loveable little puppy face back...
That's all for now...hopefully we'll do some awesome things I can post about soon...
6 comments:
I already love and adore the little blueberry. I'm still on a high about your exciting news. Look at Olive, holy cow!! Didn't even recognize her. Adorable. I was trying to decide what to make for dinner the other night and kid you not I thought I wish I could just mozy on over to some apx girls apartment and we could all eat dinner together. The good ol days. I still like Minnesota how I lived off of pb&j's with my glass of milk over settlers finished off with flavored tootsie rolls. Can't beat it!
Remember when I sent you a message telling you that my baby was the size of a blueberry? :) My family called Chlo the blueberry the whole time I was pregnant.
Poor Misfit.....I only giggled a little bit about his haircut he still looks handsome to me! I miss him!
I just wanted to let you know that I laughed out loud about your poor puppy. I guess petsmart is the dollar cuts for dogs? Those places NEVER give decent hair cuts. You ask for 1 inch off they take 5 inches
I'm so glad you haven't been sick yet! I hope that continues for you.
Sorry about the bad puppy hair cut...he's still cute though!
Are those granite countertops in the background?
and poor little misfit...i actually think he looks kinda cute like that.
Isn't Olive so adorable?! All the wives in your office are so nice, it was fun being able to go to lunch with them! Love the blueberry! Can't wait for you to start showing! Poor little misfit...he looks nearly bald in those pictures, but is already looking so much better. Maddix misses him!
Post a Comment