Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Ty and I spent Thanksgiving this year up at my parents house in Farmington.  The food, family, and festivities were all great; and probably the most exciting part about the break this year was that my older brother Marc got married the day after Thanksgiving.  We were all so excited for his wedding that we forgot to take any actual "Thanksgiving" pictures, but we all looked better at the wedding anyways :)  


Marc right before the wedding...

My mom and me before the wedding

The boys at the weedding (minus the groom).  L-R Dad, Brett, Scott, Ty, Lance with Jack, and Aidan

The girls at the wedding (minus the bride).  L-R Me, Mom, Emmy, Sydney, Makenzy, and Jill

Ashley and Marc.  I love this picture of them...

The Bride, Groom, and their Bridesmaid...Sydney :)

The actual ceremony, which was really neat.  Yes that's my brother Brett marrying them :)

Syd and Ashley's special part of the ceremony

I had a few more random pictures that were really cute, so here's a little Christmasy, Wedding slideshow if you're interested :)

The whole wedding was so nice and fun, and I'm so happy for Marc and his new wife!  Love you guys!


8 comments:

becca said...

my my. don't you look smashing.

i'm thinking we should have a farmington girls christmas party. what do you think? white elephant?

Natalie said...

you do look so cute staci! I love your outfit and your hair is so cute! Looks like the wedding was great, Congrats to your bro and his beautiful wife!

Karen said...

congrats to the bride and groom! I love the white dresses with the red. So beautiful!! I love your christmas spirited blog, now get to work decorating your house. Ps are you graduating in a few weeks?

Karen said...

congrats to the bride and groom! I love the white dresses with the red. So beautiful!! I love your christmas spirited blog, now get to work decorating your house. Ps are you graduating in a few weeks?

H and E said...

What a fun holiday. That is so neat for your brother, you have such a great family!

The Yates said...

love the christmas theme :)

Jen said...

Everybody looks so gorgeous! you really have such a good looking family! The running program I did is actually on my blog. If you look under my vices just click on Runners world and it will take you right to the page. Seriously the program is so baby step that it doesn't burn you out which was always my problem before. Just turn on a movie, blast your ipod and you will love running in no time!

Nikki & Hal said...

Hey Staci! Hal told me I needed to add you guys to our blog send me your email...nikkijo22@hotmail.com