Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Chloe

Our newest little niece stopped by last night to see us...and her and her mom had on the cutest matching shirts.  Alli said she knew it was geeky, but I totally disagree!!  When, if ever, Ty and I have a little something we can dress up I am going to make all three of us wear matching outfits!  And those of you who knew Ty and I when we were dating know this is not beyond us!  Anyways, it was so fun to see Landon, Alli, and little Chloe, and here are some cute pics...


Chloe was not ready to wake up yet...

Still trying to wake up, but glad she has a shirt on that match's Moms...

Ready to go back to sleep after a nice little meal...

All packed up and ready to go...I can not believe how cute her little hands are!  They're holding on sooo tight to her blankie!  Thanks for visiting Chloe!

We Wish you a Merry Misfit.  I couldn't resist posting these...We finally got our tree put up, and that event happened to coincide with my getting Misfit a little Elf collar complete with jingle bells, so we snapped some pictures...

He took the whole event soooo seriously! Usually he's jumping off walls and sniffing everything in sight, but he was completely somber, and held completely still for his pictures!

Maybe we'll pursue a career in puppy modeling...
Okay last one...Merry Christmas!!!!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

oh i remember the matching outfits!!! you are so cute and so is misfit. love ya! lets do a Christmas dinner get together!!

Hild Family said...

Misfit looks so cute in all those pictures! What a funny little dog. Your niece is adorable! I love little babies.

Allison said...

Im such a nerd!! If I had seen a shirt that landon could wear that matched I so would have gotten it!!! Misfit is so cute I can't believe he posed for all those pictures, he's my favorite Misfit!

Natalie said...

I think it is adorable that they were wearing the same shirt! I try to match Maddix whenever possible! Love your tree! Hope you guys have a great christmas!

Jennie said...

Misfit is so cute! I love Ali :) That is the funnest to dress alike! I don't do it on purpose but we all wear the same colors alot ... I think on days I want to wear brown then I end up picking the same colors out of my kids closets too! Anthon thinks I'm retarded and he does everything he can to never match us! Ha! I hope things are going good! Any luck on selling yet? <3 ya!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Hi girl! I wanted to say hi to you! Your dog is too funny! I love it! I wanted a tiny dog and Scott brought me home a lab! We had her for a year! She was crazy! Scott thinks you're hilarious and we need to hang out with you guys! ha ha. Hope all is well!

Jessica Gillespie said...

So good to see you at breakfast yesterday! Have a fun time at the Vegas Bowl and have a merry Chrismas!