Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rock Family Fun...


This past Sunday my family came down to see me and Ty's place, and we had a lot of fun rocking out.  Rock Band is seriously so much fun, for all ages.  My favorite thing about the game, and karaoke in general, is the initial "oh no, I couldn't sing...you go ahead" and etc. etc. that people give.  Then, a few songs in, everyone is wanting to get a hold of the mic, something about karaoke just allows people to let loose!  Trust me, I would know, I absolutely love karaoke, and I am absolutely the worse singer ever.  Anytime anyone wants to join our band let us know! We're saving up to get Amenhotep some tats.  
My brothers and Ty performing a mind blowing rendition of...wait I dont remember.
Two of my cute nieces, and my cute mom...Makenzy is always smiling!  I hope I have as smiley a baby as her!

Syd on drums, Marc on foot peddle action...

Lance on guitar, Jill and Aidan on mic...

Misfit played outside all day, so he was exhausted when we finally brought him back in.  He's using his little stuffed puppy friend as a pillow, how cute...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Can't wait to see Misfit's trim!

Hild Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I have never played rock band, but absolutely love guitar hero. I am the queen rocker in this house!