Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another Year...Another Crazy Week...

Ty and I both got a year older, wiser, and a lot more fun this week!!!  We both had stellar birthdays, and were able to prolong the celebrating for a whole week, (in my case, Ty just got to start celebrating early). It's been a fun week for us, now I've got to remind myself that I'm still in school...and keep Tyler from eating Misfit while I'm gone.
I tried to make Misfit look festive for Ty's birthday, but
 the balloon lasted on his collar for approximately 10 seconds, but it was long enough for Ty to see it so that's good...It was hilarious watching him though because he was terrified of the balloons!
                                     
   


About a week ago Ty decided to diagnose himself with "seasonal depression", which in his case simply means he's sick of the snow, so I decided to brighten up our house a little bit for his birthday...so that's why our house looks like learning to cut day at preschool, or the pre-prom party...But see how happy the sunshine makes Ty!!  


4 comments:

H and E said...

You are such a cute wife, and i am so sorry I missed your party. Work truly does rule my life. BUt it looks like you guys had a great time!

Allison said...

Im so sad I missed the party!! Being sick is no fun! We hope you guys had a great birthday!

aly said...

Staci! I can't believe that I forgot your birthday! Looks like it was fun at your house! I miss you!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

happy birthday you two! we're sad we missed the party.
misfit is too cute...i took bentley and lucy out today to play with him while he was on his tie-out. lucy LOVES him. they will miss him this summer...