Friday, July 8, 2011

I'mmmmmmBaaaaaack!

And I have exciting news! This has been in the works for awhile, and I'm so excited to finally tell everyone about it!



I'm making and selling jewelry on etsy.com, and you all need to check it out! It's been so much fun getting everything together, and can't wait for y'all to see it. That's right. Y'all. So check me out! And make sure to check back frequently, cause I'm adding new items all the time!

janeflair.etsy.com

Let me know what you think of it!

Love y'all

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love it, especially those technicolor rock earrings! I didn't even know you made your own jewelry.

P.S. In blogger, you could do a hyperlink in this post of "janeflair.etsy.com" so people can just click through without having to copy and paste it in their browser. In the edit mode of this post just highlight "janeflair.etsy.com" then click "link" in the area above, and then enter the URL.

Whitney Renee said...

Love it :)

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Congrats girl! I love it all! I think I need the 'pop rock' earings ASAP!

Well done and best of luck! :)

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

I'm so excited to check out your jewelry, Staci!! You've always been so creative and talented so I'm sure you have done amazing jewelry. I love all the pics in the newer post on the tea party. You all look so cute and all the cute touches of doilies and big hats is ingenious. How fun!

I started a little tutu company of my own to help pay for the medical bills. Check it out if you want! They make great Christmas presents and you won't be disappointed in the quality. Check me out at www.coocoofortutus.com. Miss you Staci!