Monday, September 20, 2010

Del Coronado

We went on a vacation to San Diego with my family last week, and it was wonderful! I realized it was the first vacation we'd been on since we've had Rocco (Ty and I together at least!) and it was so fun having the little guy around! He really makes everything even better :)

The only thing about the vacation that wasn't fabulous was the flight to and from San Diego...the little guy refused to sleep, but was so cuddly and tired by the time we got there.

Ready for his vacation!

We had fun at the pool-

We had fun at the beach-




(Showing off his two bottom teeth)


We had fun at SeaWorld-



We had fun roasting s'mores on the beach-






And mostly we had fun spending time with each other and with family!!-








We had such a great time, and can't wait to go back!!

And a final Rocco pic for good measure--

8 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

S'mores on the beach....very fun! Glad y'all had such a good time with the family:)

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

so fun stac! Rocco looks so cute with those teethies!!! love it!

The Yates said...

how fun! I adore Coronado. And the whole downtown SD area. Such a beautiful area. glad you guys had fun!

Rach Williams said...

Every single picture of this update should be in a magazine. Oh my gosh, they are all so cute. I adore the ones of how cuddly he was on the plane!

Rach Williams said...

Every single picture of this update should be in a magazine. Oh my gosh, they are all so cute. I adore the ones of how cuddly he was on the plane!

Natalie said...

So jealous! looks like you guys had a great time! I am glad that you are back and we get to hang out again. Rocco is so cute and I love all his smiles!
Have fun in Powell!

Natalie said...

So jealous! looks like you guys had a great time! I am glad that you are back and we get to hang out again. Rocco is so cute and I love all his smiles!
Have fun in Powell!

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Too cute. I love his chubby little feet in the sand!