I totally boo-hoo'd that the 4th was on a Sunday this year, because it's one of the 2 days in the summer that the guys get off early-and usually the girls all go to a parade or something during the day. So I thought it was lame it was going to be on a Sunday, but I was so wrong. Instead of one day, we got to celebrate three! Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were all the 4th of July around here, and it was tons of fun :)
Saturday:
Missouri has a love of outdoor malls (I can't imagine what they do in the winter?), but we made the trek to the one indoor mall in the area Saturday, and Rocco got a new Dino hat.
The boys got off a little early and we went to dinner. Rocco and his bestie Devro wore their matching patriotic rompers. Thanks Dev :)
The best picture I could get of Ty and Rocco, they're both moving...
We went to Eclipse after dinner, which was so fun to see again :) Ty hated it, of course.
Sunday:
The Colby's supplied a TON of fireworks for us, so we went and lit off fireworks at the community college. Unfortunately--Rocco and Misfit both hated them, and it started pouring rain while we were there. Still fun though...notice this really is a family photo, Misfit bottom right
Monday we had a pizza party after the guys got off work. It was a great 4th of July weekend!
Me and Rocco's festive outfits :)
Speaking of festive...
And, in Rocco news:
He's sitting up!
He's been pretty close for awhile now, and today he got a whole lot better at it! He was even catching himself when he would get over excited and wobble. Such a cute boy.

4 comments:
So fun!! I am glad you are having a blast! You look fabulous by the way!!
Looks like you guys sure had a fun weekend! I love your 4th of July toes!
P.S. we have to get these two kiddos together, you going to be back the end of August I will be in town?
We move in on the 14th!!! So this Wednesday. We've looked online but haven't actually gone into the stores yet. We've bought some furniture, but not a ton. We actually found this guy who does AMAZING stuff. His company is called Wadsworth Design. Pretty reasonably priced too:) His location is right in Orem just west of I15. In fact if y'all aren't finished furnishing your place or want to add stuff, I would definitely check him out. He is making us our kitchen table and Casey's office furniture. Many people don't know about him though because over the past few years he's been consumed with designing/decorating all the Paul Mitchell salons and schools.
Y'alls expanded 4th of July seemed to be a blast!! Rocco looks so big now. Can't wait to see him in person when y'all get back!
Congrats on sitting up! Aren't all these little baby stages so fun? He'll be crawling in no time. Oh, and I see so much of you in Rocco. I love it.
Post a Comment