Monday, May 3, 2010

BabyShower.BBQ.HatDay

*Baby Shower*


Wahoo I have some fun pictures to update with! It's been much too long. First, I got to throw my sis-in-law Rach a baby shower a couple weeks ago, and it was sooooo much fun to put together--a little too much fun probably :) I hope Rach had near as much fun attending as I did planning! Here are some pics I got, not any of any actual people, but I promise there were lots of guests!

So I got the idea to make onesies for the baby for the shower from Jani Bell's blog, and it turned out really fun. Here's the table all ready for the crafting to begin


I had kind of gone with a golf theme, so I made this onesie for Jordan (I mean for the baby :)

(Jordan's friends call him J-Dubb...that's why)

And this one for Rach:


Another game, and some treats

More treats

The Decor, I wish you could see better but this picture kind of makes it hard to tell what's going on, but Ty had hung golf clubs from our upstairs in a little "x" that looked so cute. On each side of them I hung one of the onesies I had made Rach, and then we had balloons on the bottom floor peeking up into the main floor. I had way too much fun :)


These are the party favors that were tied to the balloons on the bottom floor


I wish I'd gotten some actual pictures of people, but it turned out really fun and Rach got some great stuff!
Rocco and me going to church the next day :)


*BBQ*

Our good friend Derald was moving to California, so he had a barbeque for all of us who were also moving for the summer to say goodbye!

All ready to go :)


Nat and Rocco at the BBQ


Rocco playing football :)


Some family shots :) Rocco's so much fun :)


We'll miss Derald!


*HatDay*

We came across all of the cute hats we'd been given for Rocco, and couldn't help taking pictures of him in every one :) For those of you who aren't Rocco's grandparents, I apologize for all the pictures to follow-

His Hunting hat
So excited to go hunting :)

His SnowBunny hat


And my absolute favorite, his Elf Hat :)


Also, we have moved to Kansas City and are adjusting to life in the Midwest. Which so far is great. I'll hopefully be able to get some good pictures soon, and do another update! Including Rocco's first really big smile I was able to catch on camera :)

8 comments:

becca said...

i didn't know you were going to kansas city!!! did you leave your house behind empty?

Rach Williams said...

Are you kidding me?! I had SOOOO MUCH FUN at the shower. Thank you again soooo much for putting so much work and thought into that shower. Everything about it was so creative and thought out and I really appreciate it. Thanks sooo much. I hope you got my Thank You card, PS. Oh my gosh I miss this little boy. I've never seen him smile so I was so glad to see the picture of him with a smiley. Cute cute cute little guy. Remind him that Auntie Rach loves him. I hope things are good for you guys in Kansas.

Natalie said...

You did such a great job on the shower! Everything was so CUTE :)
Little Rocco is so stinkin cute! I love how stylish he is and all his hats!
Hope Kansas City is good and hopefully I'll be able to come visit soon!

H and E said...

Wow look at you, Miss Party Planner. All the decorations look absolutely adorable, you did a great job and Rocco is getting so big. He is so cute!

P.S. I think I need that O Canada onsie in a girl version!

Allison said...

Rocco I can't believe how grown up you are looking!! I love your cute hats and they look even better when you are wearing them!! Keep posting Staci!!! Hope all is well for you guys!

Allison said...

Rocco I can't believe how grown up you are looking!! I love your cute hats and they look even better when you are wearing them!! Keep posting Staci!!! Hope all is well for you guys!

Jeremy and Jani said...

They turned out awesome, you are super creative! I'm glad it all went well. Rocco is adorable!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

You guys are so creative! so how did you make the onesies? i want to try it sometime.