Happy New Year! Ty and I had a great Christmas, a great New Year, and now I'm ready for a great labor and delivery! I reached 37 weeks this past Friday (technically full term) so once this little baby's daddy stops traveling, he can come join our family!! We can't wait!
A couple pictures of me at 37 weeks...
Someone else can't wait for the baby's arrival either! Misfit snuck into his stroller seat to keep it warm for the baby...it took me forever to find him in there!
7 comments:
Cute Misfit!! Your cute little guy and Misfit are going to have so much fun together!!
Ok you are just too cute to be that pregnant. I know it feels like it will never end but even someone who went a week overdue can tell you it does and it is amazing. I can't wait for your little one to come!
Again...such a cute preggo girl! Can't wait for you to have this little guy!
ah Staci I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!! I hope you won't have a long three weeks ahead of you and the little man will sneak his way into the world early. Hope all goes well with your delivery!!! Good luck
Love the new blog layout! I cannot wait until next week! I hope little misfit welcomes his new baby brother and shares his bed :)
you are such a cute little pregnant girl! can't wait to see the little man. misfit is too cute. bentley and lucy miss him!
i love your dog, haha. good luck with baby! so excited for you.
Post a Comment