Monday, November 24, 2008

1569 S 530 E Lehi, UT 84043

So I just thought I would let everyone know that Ty and I are looking into selling our townhome.  So if there's anyone out there in the blogosphere who is looking for a place, or knows of anyone looking for a place, our house is the place for you!! How could I add another "place" to that sentence?  It's really cute, and in great shape...I'll post a couple pics soon...


Also, 

5 comments:

Jay and Haley said...

We'll take it!

becca said...

you're moving????????

H and E said...

Where are you going to? How come you are moving! I agree your place is super cute, whoever gets it will love it!

Natalie said...

I hope you guys by that house by us! I would love it! And yes Twilight was awesome! i still need to post that pic from that night!

Meags said...

where are you moving to!? i love your townhome!